At ITSSH, we are committed to providing superior, compassionate healthcare to all the children we serve, enabling each child to achieve his or her full potential. To honor our promise to always put our patients first and to be ever mindful of each child’s dignity and individuality, we must also be at the forefront of transformative discovery and innovation in pediatric medicine. We strive to provide the education and training experience that distinguishes great pediatricians from good ones and to foster the next generation of national and international leaders in child health. And our impact extends beyond Comer Children’s patients as we work to enhance the healthy well-being of all children in our community.
We are dedicated to using exceptional expertise and talents to solve the health challenges that face many children, especially those in an urban environment. We seek clinical excellence from everyone in the department in order that we can accomplish our foremost goal of ensuring brighter tomorrows for the children we treat today. We encourage you to explore our website, learn more about our programs, and contact us about our clinical care mission, educational opportunities, and research programs of excellence.
The salient features of our Pediatric Department are as follows:
- We provide the preventive and curative health care available for infants, children and adolescents.
- We takes care of children up to 18 years.
- We provide comprehensive health care for children all under one roof.
- Outpatient, Inpatient and emergency services and pediatric subspecialties.
- General pediatricians of high caliber are available.
- The service is supported by advanced age specific diagnostic and therapeutic modalities.